If you want to have a scaffolding system in accordance with European Standard UNIEN1004, it is necessary to equip it with the following parts:
- 1 base half-platform where the first inner ladder leans on (leaning on the floor is forbidden)(only for Professional and Dingo)
- 1 working platform every 4 metres at least. The platform must be equipped with a trapdoor and toeboards
- 4 braked wheels
- 1 inner ladder for each working platform (compulsory only for Professional and Dingo)
- 4 guard-rails at each intermediate working platform
The European Standard allows using a scaffolding system without securing it but it is not applicable over 12 metres indoor and over 8 metres outdoor. European Standard UNIEN1004 is not applicable in case of working platform placed under 2.5 m and when the scaffold exceeds the heights mentioned above.
Scaffolding systems equipped with working platforms and inner ladders according to European Standard. There are two models of inner ladders:
- the single section model (A): for working platform distances within 2,4 m.
- the two-section push-up model (B): for distances between 2,4 and 3,6 m.