Scaffolding Roller S
m 1,60x0,80 - max height m 7,10
Professional scaffolding sold in modules, resealable base, quick coupling crosspieces, light use, medium speed of assembly
Professional scaffolding consisting of a 1.96 m base module, 0.90 / 1.50 / 2.10 m intermediate modules and a 1.50 m terminal module with protection guardrails.
Maximum working height 8.00 m.
All horizontal and diagonal braces are fastened with quick-connect hooks.
It is ideal for light painting and maintenance jobs.
It is made of very light tubular aluminum alloy ø 42 mm with non-slip knurled rungs.
It is rustproof.
Base module A
- It is pre-assembled and a simple movement is enough to open it and position it for work.
- ROLLER S is composed of a few components that make it light, not bulky to transport and easy to assemble in a few minutes and without the need for tools.
- Each module is complete with everything you need based on the height that the module reaches.
- In this way the user automatically purchases all that is necessary for the European standards UNIEN1004.1..2 with maximum safety.
|Heights||from m 0,96 to m 7,10|
|Capacity||kg 200/² (including 2 operators)|
|4 wheels||in nylon antimpronta con freno a pedale ø mm 125|
- The packaging takes into account the retailer's convenience of delivery.
- Each module is packed in a single package indicating the description and the corresponding position on the scaffolding.
- The retailer can thus easily locate and deliver the module corresponding to the height requested by the customer without having to code, count and check all the pieces.
- The displayed product is also presented on its own to facilitate the sale of the shopkeeper
Standard equipment depending on the module purchased and the height
- Module A: n. 1 foldable base (6 steps) equipped with n. 4 swivel wheels ø mm 125 with brake, n. 1 platform with trap door.
- Module D3: n. 2 intermediate frames (3 steps) to be tied with the following accessories:
- If A + D3: add n. 2 horizontal braces + n. 1 diagonal brace
- If A + B + D3: add n. 1 diagonal brace
- If A + B + C + D3: add n. 2 diagonal braces
- If A + B + D3 + E: add n. 2 diagonal braces
- Module B: n. 2 terminal frames (4 steps), n. 2 diagonal braces, n. 4 reinforced guardrails, n. 1 horizontal base barces, n. 1 set of 4 toe boards and (only for Roller S) 4 stabilizers.
- Module C: n. 2 intermediate frames (7 steps), n. 2 diagonal braces, n. 4 reinforced guardrails and (only for Roller S) n. 1 platforml with trap door.
- Module E: n. 2 intermediate frames (5 steps), n. 2 diagonal braces, n. 4 reinforced guardrails and (only for Roller S) n. 1 platforml with trap door.
- Use and maintenance manual and certificate of compliance with current regulations Identification label
- All components are marked with the year of manufacture and the Svelt logo as required by the European standard.
WARNINGS FOR THE PURCHASE OF SOME MODULES OR CONFIGURATIONS
- At 7.10 m (A + B + C + E) for the external use of ROLLER S (European standards) it is mandatory to add 2 ballasts (see accessories). Only in this case anchoring is not mandatory.
- Warning for the purchase of modules A + B + D3: for a more comfortable / safe assembly we recommend the purchase of an optional additional platform (see Module P in the accessories)
- To adapt the modules A / A + D3 modules to European Standards, request 4 small stabilizers (see Module S1 accessories).
- If the platforms are used to work, they must be completed with the toe boards kit (see accessories Module F).
- For platform heights between 1 and 2 m we recommend the purchase (optional) of at least 2 additional horizontal braces that act as guardrails (see accessories).
ACCESSORIES ON REQUEST
- Module P: 1 platform with trap door (without toe-boards)
- Module F: kit of 4 toe boards (2 long, 2 short).
- Module S / S1: 4 stabilizers
- Roller S ballast for outdoor use > 7.10 m
- Additional diagonal braces
- Additional horizontal braces (guardrails)
- Optional adjustable aluminum quick anchor