Scaffolding Tempo Safe
Heavy-duty aluminium scaffold quick to assemble with constant operator protection.
It is a variation of TEMPO scaffold, which allows the operator to assemble and disassemble the tower without using safety belts (anti-fall device). In fact, the operator can assemble the whole protection railing directly from the working platform below.
Once he climbs on the higher platform, he will be completely protected (360°) from the protection railing avoiding any risk of accidental falling.
Suitable for heavy-duty, it assures maximum safety in any situation. It is made of lightweight aluminium alloy (50x1.5 mm).
Thanks to its few components, it is light, easy to transport and quick to assemble (few minutes).
It is rustproof.
- 4 braked castors Ø 150 (Tempo Safe L) (on demand Ø 200 o 125)
- 4 braked castors Ø 125 (Tempo Safe S) (on demand Ø 200 o 150)
- 4 adjustable legs 400 mm (on demand 150/700 mm)
- 4 stabilizers prearranged according to height
- 2 base horizontal braces
- 4 diagonal braces for each span and corresponding frames (Tempo Safe L)
- 2 diagonal braces for each span and corresponding frames (Tempo Safe S)
- 2 Safe guardrail for each span
- 1 working platform with trapdoor in aluminium/painted wiremesh wood non-skid for each span
- PACKAGING: instruction manual and labels in each scaffold.
- The manual contains conformity certificate
Protection railing: SAFE guardrails form and frames with rungs form a regulation protection railing without using a top module.
This reduces component sand assembling time.
Tempo Safe perfect for rental companies.
- ADVANTAGES OF TEMPO SAFE GUARDRAILS:
- Total safety during assembly/disassembly
- Quick assembly (it hooks and locks with just one gesture)
- No need of anti-fall device during assembly/disassembly
- Reduced components and weight
- Dimensions of protection railing is the same of frame one
- This assure easy transportation.