max height m 3,51
Suitable for heavy duty
Double side stepladder convertible into a "lean to wall" single ladder
Available from May 2020
Double sided heavy-duty stepladder, with steps on one side and rungs on the other, which can be used as A ladder and leant to wall both single and double.
It is produced in ribbed extruded aluminum with steps welded to the stiles, suitable for artisans and maintenance workers who need different positions and heights in order to carry out different types of intervention.
Also perfect for harvesting fruit in agriculture.
- Front/back stiles mm 80x25/mm 57x26
- Non-skid steps cm 8/distance cm 25
- Non-skid rungs mm 27/distance cm 28
- Aluminium opening hinges
- Reinforcing bars welded on all steps
- Thermo-shrinkable plastic package with showcard
- Sveltbag tool bag included
- Ergonomic reinforced non-skid rubber feet
Note: According to the European standard EN131 it is forbidden to climb the last 2 steps when there is no guardrail
It can be used in 3 positions:
- Stepladder with guardrail (last two steps)
- Closed leant to wall
- Open leant to wall
3-position quick positioning aluminum HINGE allows:
- Opening and closing as a stepladder without modifying hinge position
- Blocking ladder when used as a stepladder modifying hinge position
- Opening the ladder for use against walls modifying hinge position